When do we use this?
Missing Property Types are used to categorize missing/stolen goods, which includes but is not limited to; computers, jewelery, equipment etc. This is used with the IncidentAdmin module.
- Click Admin Options, Incidents and Missing Property Types.
- The Edit Missing Property Types and Fields page will display. You can edit, retrieve and/or add a new Property Type.
- To add a new missing property type:
- Click the Add Type button, and the page will refresh.
- Type the type of missing property in the textbox provided.
- When finished, click Save Type. It will now say SAVED across the bottom.
4. To edit a missing property type:
- Select the missing property type you wish to edit from the drop-down menu, then click "Retrieve"
- The page will refresh to show the property type, and fields associated with it. To add a field to this property, click on "Add New Field".
- Type in the Field Name in the textbox, select the Field Type from the dropdown menu (i.e checkbox, textbox etc.) and select whether or not it is a required field by clicking on the Required box.
- Once you have finished, click Save Field to save.
5. To delete a missing property type:
- Select the property type you wish to delete from the drop down menu, and click Retrieve.
- If there are no fields found associated with that property, you can immediately click Delete.
- If there are fields found associated with that property, select the Delete checkbox attached to that field, then click Save All.
- The field attached to that property will be deleted. You may then follow the above instructions to Delete the property type.